Find Help Now with Today Drug Rehab Center!
Suffering with drug and/or alcohol addiction can be an excruciating, miserable experience for the addict as well as his or her loved ones. The rehabilitation process, or rehab, supports addicts in the process of understanding their dependency, learning to identify and avoid triggers, and learning how to live life clean and sober. California Rehabilitation Center develops individualized, customized rehabilitation plans to meet the physical, psychological, social, medical, vocational, and emotional needs of all of their clients, and provides a warm, wholesome, supportive atmosphere for addicts who want to recover from drug or alcohol abuse.
Services Available at Today Drug Rehab Center
Because of the stigma of being labeled and addict, many people and their families want to hide their problems with substance addiction. This is a normal reaction to drug addiction, but concealing problems with addiction can cause ill will and hostility between family members, friends, and the addict. Interventions are often the best way to convince an addict to agree to enter a rehab, and Intervention Services Addiction strongly urges employing a therapist or an interventionist (an intervention professional) to guide the intervention. Interventions can be critical first steps to help the addict recover and some advantages include:
- Creating a safe environment
- Assisting people with verbalizing their fears and anger
- Persuading an addict to enter rehab
Detoxification is the process of eliminating all substances and their toxins from the body. Detoxification alone will not result in recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction but it enables the addict to quickly, safely and more comfortably withdraw from the substance he or she is addicted to and is a critical part of the recovery process. There are two common types of detox:
- Social detoxification is a form of detox that is completed in a residential facility, uses no medications to assist in the withdrawal process, and most commonly involves counseling and instruction to ready the addict for treatment.
- Medically supervised detoxification (also known as medically supervised withdrawal) is a procedure that commonly happens in a hospital or clinic, and the addict’s withdrawal is monitored by a nurse or doctor to ensure that no health problems arise. Medication is sometime used in medically supervised withdrawal, for example using Suboxin or Subutext to help heroin or opiate addicts withdraw safely and to lessen their uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
Addiction Rehab Center Hayward offers both types of detox methods depending on the specific needs of the client. Addiction Rehabilitation Center Hayward, CA provides healthy, effective treatment for people in all stages of dependency, from individuals who have only begun to experience the consequences of addiction, to people who have been habitually using drugs and/or alcohol for longer periods of time. Their programs include treatment for addiction to the following substances and more:
- Prescribed drugs (pharmaceuticals, Xanax, valium and other benzodiazepines)
- Opiates (heroin, codeine, methadone, hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine, etc.)
- Crystal meth
- Designer drugs (Ecstasy, bath salts, many stimulants)
For the most effective and successful rehab treatment, California Rehabilitation Center assesses how debilitating the addiction is, if there are any co-occurring mental disorders (dual-diagnosis), and identifies the best, most effective path to recovery for each client.
Get Help Now with Today Drug Rehab Center
Rehab Programs Center combines a mix of the best and most successful methods used in inpatient and outpatient rehab facilities:
- 24-hour supervision and access to the medical team
- Serene, comfortable accommodations
- Contact with the outside/access to real world conditions and issues
Since every client’s treatment plans are customized to each person’s individual requirements so every plan is different. However, all clients can expect to take part in the following types of activities:
- Individualized and group therapy sessions
- Daily recovery support classes
- Recreational activities
- Behavioral modification techniques
- Daily trips to the gym
Treatment Program Rehab’s recovery professionals are available 24 hours a day for your questions about addiction to drugs and/or alcohol, interventions, detox, or rehab treatment facilities, so call 510 246-8864 today!