Today Drug Rehab Center- Call (510) 246-8864 Immediately!
To find help immediately for drug and alcohol addiction, call Drug Rehab Center at 510 246-8864. For many, the misery and hopelessness of dependency on drugs makes them feel trapped in an endless downward spiral. There are trained specialists at Alcohol Rehabilitation Recovery, who believe that substance abuse can be overcome and who are ready and available to assist addicts in achieving sobriety.
Similarly to cancer, drug addiction has been proven by the medical community to be a disease. Our superior treatment specialists specialize in drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatments in order to ensure that each of our clients gets the optimum level of care. Contact Drug Rehabilitation Center Hayward to end the destructive cycle of drug abuse and take the first step in getting clean.
What’s Drug Dependency?
In general, many people start off innocently enough, testing drugs casually. They then increase their usage and soon it escalates into wanting more of the drug more often. When substance use increases in amount and frequency it slowly turns into a habit, which then turns into physical and psychological dependence which then becomes full blown drug addiction. The addict cannot stop because he fears extremely uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. CA Drug Rehabilitation Centers treat psychological and physical dependency that results from continued use of drugs and alcohol.
- Psychological dependency, where the addict psychologically feels he or she needs the drug to function normally in order to get through his or her day, generally takes longer to develop, and therefore longer to address.
- Physical dependency occurs when repeated drug use upsets the way in which nerve cells in the brain receive pleasure sensory, causing the addict to need the drugs in order to experience pleasure.
In order for comprehensive and effective rehabilitation to occur, both psychological and physical dependence on drugs must be addressed. Drug Rehab Centers Hayward, CA has the professionals, desire and experience to help individuals whose lives are negatively affected by substance abuse. Our treatment programs prove highly effective because they include:
- Group and individual therapy sessions
- Support through aftercare
- Supervised physical activities
- Luxurious, beautiful and economically priced living arrangements
- 12-step community support groups
To ensure the highest probability for success, our programs are custom designed according to the individualized needs of each client. In addition, we employ many healthy, fact-based affordable therapies to address our clients’ needs.
What Is Rehabilitation?
A rehabilitation center helps the addict to:
- Withdraws from their drug(s) choice
- Participate in different types of therapy and behavioral changes to assist the addict in acknowledging his or her problem and the underlying issues
- Examine his or her motivations behind the drug use
- Learn to deal with red flags and triggers in order to lessen temptation and prevent relapse
Recovery Drug Center’s team includes trained specialists, who address every aspect of recovery, including:
- Medical care
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Family education and therapy
- Lifestyle skills coaching
- Treatment of psychological problems and emotional problems
- Relapse prevention training
- Follow-up care
- Orientation into self-help and support groups
How Today Drug Rehab Center Addresses Drug Abuse
By combining inpatient and outpatient treatment, we offer 24/7 supervision that lessens over time and assists the addict with learning re-integration into society. While living in luxurious, comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- Behavioral modeling treatment
- Group and individual therapy sessions
- Self-help group meetings every day
- Other social activities
- Recreational activities
- Daily trips to the gym
For more information about treatment facilities, the effects of substance abuse or drug abuse in general, call Recovery Centers Rehabilitation’s professionals at 510-246-8864!